Time Management isn’t just about managing your time.
It’s about getting what you want out of your life.
Nicole Bandes is intensely committed to guiding business leaders and entrepreneurs to get and STAY in the ZONE so that they can reach more goals and still have time for what matters most.
Nicole’s interest in productivity and time management began as an over-achieving high school honor student, where she constantly found herself needing to balance a full schedule. Nicole continued to juggle the many aspects of her own business and family life before putting her degree in Psychology and extensive background in personal development to work to uncover why typical time management ideas were failing.
Fortunately, she had discovered the secret and was able to begin teaching her system to others while living a healthy, “balanced” life before tragedy struck.
On July 4th, 2013, Nicole lost a son in a head on car crash. Through her grief recovery, Nicole found her purpose in helping you achieve more time for what matters most because there’s no time like “The Present”.
Nicole believes time management is more than just finding the best tools or systems. Using her signature program, “The Present”, Nicole also helps her clients overcome barriers like procrastination or lack of focus that often cause ongoing problems especially when life doesn’t follow the script.
Nicole has served as President of Psi Chi, the honor society for Psychology and has been honored as a Mom Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist and bestselling author. Nicole also enjoys hosting a successful biweekly podcast focused on time management.
Nicole’s clients often tell her that she has the magical ability to create time where it didn’t exist before. So if you are ready to wave your own magic want to transform your time, then it’s time to…
Where else can you find Nicole?
Recently, I have been featured in the following articles:
- Huffington Post: “6 Expert-Backed Productivity Tips To Help Nail Your To-Do List” (December 6th, 2016)
- INC.com: “7 Apps to Boost Your Workplace Productivity” (August 3rd, 2016)
- Headspace: “5 ways to make meditation stick” (July 11th, 2016)
- Fast Company magazine: “5 Things To Do This Weekend To Make Monday The Most Productive Day Of The Week” (June 13th, 2016)
- Fast Company magazine: “Which Of These Five Types Of Procrastinator Are You?” (May 23rd, 2016)
- USA Today: “Want to boost the bottom line? Invest in yourself” (April 29th, 2016)
- Business magazine: “Smarter Not Harder: How to Double Your Output in Half the Time” (February 4th, 2016)
- 100 Top Productivity Blogs of 2016
- Flipping Heck: “100+ Productivity Blogs You Need To Read In 2017” (December 4th, 2016)