Thanks for your interest in guest posting on LifeSystemOrganizer.com! We love to feature guest posters on our site.
Do you have a great topic that would benefit women who are building a business while running a family? Topics might hit on one or more of these specific life areas: Business (including marketing, sales, budgeting, customer service, time management, goals, etc…), Family (including spouse, children, rules, quality time, pets, etc…), Personal/Self (including personal development, relaxation, exercise, nutrition, etc…), Home (including managing, cleaning, family finance, etc…) and Community.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- ALL articles should be relevant to time management and/or productivity in some way.
- Please take a moment to check out our content for the type of posts we publish.
- Submission of your post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, there is a good chance it will be published
- Our site is focused on saving time. Guest posts should offer quick practical tips, advice or ideas. Things that can be implemented right away will be given top priority.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in TheTimeManagement.Expert as a reader or follower.
- Preference will also be given to individuals that have a template, e-book or program they would like to offer as a benefit to our premium members.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Links within the text must add real value that can’t otherwise be shared within the text.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online although they may have been previously published on your own site). Content shared on TheTimeManagement.Expert must not be published on any other site at any time in the future.
- Please limit your post to 750 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- One or more images may be included to improve the quality of the post.
- Please do not email your submission in HTML format or in a Word or text document. Simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Minor editing may be made to your post at the discretion of TheTimeManagement.Expert.
- The title of your post may be changed to be more appropriate and apealing to our users.
- Include a short bio (120 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
We appreciate your interest in contributing to our site. Due to the number of submissions and the expectations of quality of our readers, we have established these specific guidelines.
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between one to three months for your guest post to be published. We will notify you as soon as possible if your post was accepted. We may or may not offer suggestions for modification. Posts that clearly do not follow the above guidelines will not receive a response from us.
If you submit a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post as opposed to a guest post submission in full), we will review it within two to three weeks and contact you IF it is a good fit. Do to the vast number received, queries that are not a good fit will not receive a response.
We often hold guest posts until a specific theme week where the post will get the most traction. This means your post may not be published for several months. Under these circumstances, we will notify you.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your desired post title.
- The body of your post.
- Link to or information about a template, e-book or program you would like to offer as a benefit to our platinum members.
- Attach any images you’d like to include.
- A short bio.