Who Am I?
Nicole Bandes is intensely committed to guiding entrepreneurs and small business owners to find and OWN THE ZONE so they can overcome overwhelm and have more time for what matters most.
Nicole’s interest in productivity and time management began as an overachieving high school honor student, where she constantly found herself needing to balance a full schedule. Nicole continued to juggle the many aspects of her own business and family life before putting her degree in Psychology and extensive background in personal development to work to uncover why typical time management ideas were failing.
Fortunately, she had discovered the secret and was able to begin teaching her system to others while living a healthy, “balanced” life before tragedy struck.
On July 4th, 2013, Nicole lost a son in a head on car crash. Through her grief recovery, Nicole found her purpose in helping you achieve more time for what matters most because there’s no time like the Present and just having a better to-do list wasn’t going to help us achieve happiness and joy.
Nicole believes time management is more than just finding the best tools or systems. Using her signature formula, Nicole also helps her clients overcome barriers like procrastination or lack of focus that often cause ongoing problems especially when life doesn’t follow the script.
Nicole holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Psychology and is a Certified Evernote Consultant. Nicole has been a featured productivity expert in Inc Magazine, Fast Company, Huffington Post, USA Today and many more.
My Media Appearances
Recently, I have been featured in the following articles and podcasts:
- Regular contributor at LeadX.Org.
- AskMen.com: “The Keys to Beating Monday” (Aug 23rd, 2017)
- Phoenix Business Radio X: “THE Productivity Expert, Nicole Bandes and Matt Dunn, CEO & Founder of Dunn Logistics” (Jun 28th, 2017)
- Entrepreneur Magazine: “7 Low-Tech Ways to Really Boost Your Productivity” (Dec 8th, 2016)
- Huffington Post Magazine: “6 Expert-Backed Productivity Tips To Help Nail Your To-Do List” (Dec 6th, 2016)
- Inc. Magazine: “Get More from Your Most Valuable Asset – Time.” (Aug 3rd, 2016)
- Headspace: “5 ways to make meditation stick” (Jul 11, 2016)
- Fast Company Magazine: “5 Things To Do This Weekend To Make Monday The Most Productive Day Of The Week” (Jun 3rd, 2016)
- Fast Company Magazine: “Which Of These Five Types Of Procrastinator Are You?” (May 29th, 2016)
- USA Today: “Want to boost the bottom line? Invest in yourself” (Apr 29th, 2016)
- Huffington Post Magazine: “How To Make The Most Of A Long Weekend” (Apr 24th, 2016)
- Business Magazine: “Smarter Not Harder: How to Double Your Output in Half the Time” (Feb 6th, 2016)
- Time Management Ninja: “How FTA Tasks Are Killing Your Productivity” (Aug, 2014)